Phase V Grants
Due June 4th!
Phase V grant applications are now available to support the services you provide to our local children and families.
Phase V grant will provide $1,872,000 in Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations (CRRSA) Act funds to over 171 of our local contracted and non-contracted providers. Allocations will be made to private providers based on DCF licensed capacity and to public providers/school districts based on 2020-21 number of children served. The allocation chart is available below. You can view your licensed capacity by searching for your program under the DCF CASRES website.
Early learning/child care providers must meet each of the following eligibility criteria for payment:
- Early learning/child care provider was operational/open on April 1, 2021 and are providing on-site early learning/child care services of the date of application, with the exception of temporary closures due to COVID-19 or other temporary emergencies; and
- Some portion of the funds must be used for staff salaries/benefits; and
- Early learning/child care provider does not receive Head Start CARES funding; and
- Early learning/child care provider completes the Phase V grant application (Attachment 11), which includes plans and budget for expenditure of funds.
- Early learning/child care provider agrees to complete a current fiscal year Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) profile in the Florida Early Learning Provider Services Portal, if not previously completed; and
- Early learning/child care provider has not received any Class I DCF violations since July 1, 2019; and
- Early learning/child care provider did not have a contract with the early learning coalition that was terminated for cause within the past five years; and
- Early learning/child care provider is not under investigation or has been convicted of child care fraud; and
- Early learning/child care provider is not included on the Florida Child Care Food Program (CCFP) USDA Disqualified List; and
- Early learning/child care provider submits an IRS Form W-9 for payment and direct deposit forms (as required by coalition), if not previously submitted.
Special Collaborative Webinar Recordings: COVID-19
ELCIRMO, IRC DOH, and DCF present local policies and answer Provider questions regarding COVID-19.
ELCIRMO, MC DOH, and DCF present local policies and answer Provider questions regarding COVID-19.
Free resource for ASQ screens!
Log on to asqagecalculator.com to view a calculator that will compute the exact age of a child to assist when completing the ages & stages questionnaire.