To All Contracted Providers:
As you are aware, State Legislature created Section 448.095, Florida Statutes to address the use of E-Verify. Effective January 1, 2021, the use of E-Verify is required to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees for contracted Providers.
As this language relates to SR and VPK providers, any new statewide contract executed for these services after January 1, 2021, will require registration and an affidavit. The law also requires that the contractor (ELCIRMO) will need to maintain a copy of the affidavit while the contract is in effect.
We are requesting that ALL Providers complete their Enrollment to E-verify and upload their Affidavit, no later than Friday January 22, 2021.
Please see attached documents, which will be helpful in guiding you through this process.
- Enrollment Checklist- Information on the types of questions asked when you complete enrollment
- E-Verify Enrollment Tool- Walks you through the enrollment process (estimated to take 20-25 minutes to complete enrollment)
- E-Verify Step by Step- Takes Providers through the steps they will need to add the E-Verify Affidavit and supporting documents to their Provider Profile
- EverifyWebinarFlyer- Information on upcoming webinars
- Affidavit_Concerning_Employment_of_Unauthorized_Aliens- Complete and upload to Provider Profile by January 22, 2021
Please make sure that the person who signed the Affidavit is an Authorized signer for ELCIRMO Contracts.
E-Verify holds monthly Overview webinars, with the next one scheduled for January 25, 2021 at 2:00pm . If you are interested, you may attend by following this link the day of the call.
Please reach out to Erin Russell if you have any questions. She can be reached by phone at (772) 223-3853 or through email, email@example.com