Thank you, United Way of Indian River and the Martin County Board of County Commissioners, for sponsoring this year’s locations – one in Indian River and two in Martin!
The VPK Completer’s Program is to ensure that the kindergarten-essential skills that were learned in VPK during the school year continue to be practiced throughout the summer for recent VPK graduates.
Participating Providers and Instructors: Thank you for participating in this year’s program!
Your contacts for the program are:
- the Director of Provider Services, Pat Houston (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- the Provider Services Manager, Marissa Hamblet (email@example.com)
- the Chief Finance Officer, Sean Lewis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- the Fiscal Specialist, Erica Lopez (email@example.com)
- Please submit your timesheets and attendance biweekly before Monday at 8 a.m. via email. Please see the available sample timesheet and attendance.
- Parents will need to complete the Parent Packet.
- The Phonological Awareness Skills Test (P.A.S.T) will be administered Week 1 and Week 4 for the four-week program to show student growth.
- For payroll to be completed, please send in all pages in order of your completed contract (which will be emailed to you from the Director of Provider Services), W9, and Direct Deposit forms.